my attempt at being a model 26-year-old fulltime college freshman while still working fulltime in "the real world"

Monday, January 17, 2011

no school today!

There are no classes today because of the Martin Luther King Jr. day "holiday". I think that this is crazy, because Dr. King was very into eductation. So into it, that he became a doctor. What better way to celebrate his life than to get to class?!

And of course, I have been frantically searching memphis.edu this morning to double check that there are no classes today, because missing my first "International Relations" class is my worst nightmare. And it does appear to be true. No classes today.

I can't wait until tomorrow, my first "American Government" class! Maybe there will be another non-conventional student or two in there. Maybe not. I don't really care, I just want to learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment