my attempt at being a model 26-year-old fulltime college freshman while still working fulltime in "the real world"

Monday, January 17, 2011

My School Supplies

I thought that I would be a total back-to-school dork and let you know exactly what I bought for supplies!

Here's a picture. From left to right, top to bottom:

1) weekly planner. This has enough space to write down all assignments, due dates, everything.

2) hilighters.
3) pens
4) mechanical pencils
5) messenger bag/laptop bag
6) 4 3-ring 1inch binders, one for each class
7) 4 folders, one for each class

Not pictured: paper, dividers

Tomorrow is my first day of on-campus classes! I start with American Government at 5:30, right after work.

At work, I'm not doing my best. Time to get back on the ball there, since I badly need this job if I'm going to keep doing fun things, like paying bills and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment