my attempt at being a model 26-year-old fulltime college freshman while still working fulltime in "the real world"

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to School


After taking a brief hiatus*, I am going back to school.

I hope against hope that I haven't forgotten how to learn. School starts up on the 13th, which is only ten days away now.

I'm starting this blog to chronicle my life as an unconventional college freshman. I'm 26, and have about 20 credit hours to my name, so I am prepared to be about 8 years older than most of my peers.

Also, I will be working full-time while going to school full-time. I have read about adults who have done this. I have never been one, so this should be an interesting ride!

Next up: School supplies shopping! That should be a fun blog entry, be sure to stay tuned.
P.S. I will be changing the big self-photo as soon as I get a good "back to school" shot. Probably some time this week! My mom wants to go with me on a test-drive to school from work. I will bring my camera, and there will be some great grown-up "back to school" shots of me on campus for you to enjoy.

*this is a joke. It has been 5 years since I've tried to be a full time student.

No comments:

Post a Comment